The Peel Smart Remote app replaces TV or Sense TV on HTC phones as of May 1.
(Note to HTC users: Welcome to the Peel community! Peel does not currently support custom button mapping but we are constantly working to add features and make the app better for you. While you cannot directly import your Sense TV settings we have worked to make your setup quick and easy. Please reach out to us at [email protected] in case you are having issues and we'll work with you to solve them. )
With Peel Smart Remote you can:
- Control your TV, set-top box, DVD player, Blu-ray, Roku, Apple TV, audio system and more using the built-in IR blaster on your smartphone.
- Enjoy personalized show,movie and sports recommendations based on your preferences
- Set reminders to watch a show later or program your DVR
- Select your favorite shows so you never miss an episode
- Customize your channels to match your cable or dish package
No more worrying about what to watch, how to find your favorite content, or where your remote is hiding. Peel controls thousands of brands of electronic devices and has accurate TV guide listings localized for 110 countries, customized to your over-the-air, cable or dish provider.
Peel is the worldâs most popular smart remote with 100 million-plus activated users worldwide and more than 8 billion smart remote commands a month. The more you tune-in with Peel, the smarter it gets. Add your top shows and channels to your âFavoritesâ page to make them even easier to find.
Peel Smart Remote is also known as "WatchON" on the Samsung Galaxy S4, "Smart Remote" on Galaxy S5.
Visit www.peel.com, or follow us on Twitter (@peeltv) and Facebook (facebook.com/peeltv) for the latest app updates.