Sound Level Meter is the part 4. of Smart Tools series. (noise)
Acoustimeter uses your phone mic to measure noise volume in decibels(dB) and shows a reference. SPL(sound pressure level) noisemeter.
REMEMBER!! Most of the microphone had been aligned to human voice(300-3400Hz) and they did not had high performance. So the hardware maximum values are LIMITED. (See the sound pressure at calibrate menu. it stops at 32767.)
* See the 4-5nd image. Moto Droid(Max.100), Galaxy S(Max.81), Galaxy S2(98dB), Galaxy Tab, Desire and Desire HD have been calibrated by the real sound level meter with dB(A).
* Pro version added features
1) No ads
2) Vibrometer Pro is included
3) Statistic menu
4) Level notification
5) Line-chart duration
Do you want more?
Get [Sound Meter Pro] or [Smart Tools].
- not work : Xperia(X8, X10 mini), LG(Optimus One, LG-P500, Vortex), ZTE
- v1.4.2 : Init Settings added.
- v1.4 : line chart add. Tablet PC support.