Trueshot Swing Tempo records and analyses golf swings at the driving range using an Android smartwatch or the Trueshot wristband.
The current version targets golfers and professionals with knowledge of biomechanics that would like to analyse motion sensor data at the golfer's wrist produced during a swing.
The application works with an Android Wear Smartwatch (such as Moto 360, Sony SmartWatch 3 and LG Watch) or with Trueshot wristband (beta version pre-ordering only).
The application include the following features:
- Record swings (up to 125 samples/second)
- Recognize full-swing, pitching and putting (both right-handed and left-handed golfers)
- Determine backswing and downswing timings and calculate swing tempo
- Make a rough estimation club head speed (mph or km/h) and putting distance (ft or meters)
- Compare your full-swing mesurements with scratch players
- Export sensor data to MS Excel for swing path analysis
- View user's recording activity and statistics