I started creating overlays for personal use because I was bored with the icons Samsung has used for the navbar.
After some very impresive feedback (https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s8/themes/custom-navbar-overlay-supergirl-flash-t3718466) I decided to release an app for you guys :).
This app contains the following icons:
Abstract category :
- Pixel (thanks to Georgio C)
- Xb controller
Superheroes category :
- Captain America
- Iron man
- Legend of Zelda
More will come soon.
How to install
1. Install Substratum.
2. If you're rooted just skip to step 3. If not, you need to purchase the Substratum plugin, named Andromeda.
3. Enter Substratum, proceed to Settings and check "Sungstromeda mode" (After March security patch, this step is essential for any overlay to work).
4. Select Manage and enter in Custom Navbar Overlays app.
5. Select from the drop down menu what you want to overlay, check the on top box and press the "Install selected" button, located on the bottom of the app.
6. Restart your phone.
7. Enjoy :D
If you love my work, please add a feedback. Every idea is welcomed <3