Solitaire Card Games include Klondike (regular solitaire), Vegas, Spider, Golf, Freecell, Forty Thieves, TriPeaks, and variations of these games.
Key changes against Ken Magic's original include:
- Enable spider dealing with visible deck
- Add hi-res graphics, and tablet support
- Add Baker's Game, Golf, and TriPeaks solitaire games
- Add long press on bottom center of screen for alternate menu
- Add card count and foundation first card visual indicators
- Avoid card loss if spider deal interrupted
- Prevent illegal N+1 multi-card drop on empty stack in Forty Thieves
- Add game rules, terminology, README and COPYING to help
- Replace application icon
The changes fix bugs, add games, and enable card dealing and playability in spider. New hi-res graphics have been added to the original card graphics to take advantage of today's larger, higher resolution screens.
Source code available under Apache license 2.0, see website.