A free, lightweight messenger app which allows you to chat, call, video call with your Facebook friends, send emoticon, videos, images, gift, browse newsfeed, comments, etc... and protect your privacy.
- Only 4MB and 20MB roughly after installing compared to hundred of MB
- Background connection to Facebook server is optimized to save battery
- Using no more than 20MB RAM to save your battery
- Simplify Facebook layout to save your battery
- Login and chat instantly using Facebook account with public profile (we don't need this but it's given by default by Facebook)
- Requires only handful of permissions to let you send and receive images downloaded from Facebook
- Small footprint Messenger
- Push notifications to make sure that you never miss a message
- Compatible with older Android version
- Send images, download videos from Facebook
- Video call and voice call with Facebook friends (for Android 5 and later)
If you like it, give 5 stars and leave comments or suggest us any features.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/faceb0ok.messenger
Follow us on Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/110300112096760431278
**** Notice ***
: Go to settings and check open post in new tabs
We need to feed our cat :| You can only upgrade or share the app to remove ads.
3: If you
, go to Settings -> select Enable upload by Graph API (There are alot of other things on Settings). Or if it only happens
, try to uninstall and reinstall it.
4. Sometimes you cannot
friends: Now you can. You can also to to app settings, then enable tagging workaround
I've noticed there are alot of crashses reported. Could you let me know what did you do that make it crashed? The more details, the better. Then I could fix it.
5. Download video, image, file ... Go to settings, select open posts in new tabs.