1. Offline dictionary for 12 languages & more available for download: Now, look up words without an internet connection!
2. Collins Advanced Dictionary : The detailed meaning is provided by the official Collins COBUILD Advanced Learner's English Dictionary, one of the most authoritative dictionaries in the world. You can improve your grammar as the most common words are classified based on 9 different Parts of Speech: Noun, Verb, Adjective, Adverb, Pronoun, Preposition, Conjunction, Determiner & Exclamation.
3. Perfect Pronunciation of all English Words: The authentic UK (British) accent and US (American) accent pronunciations for each English Word are provided. You can listen to voices of real native English speakers , not robots and perfect your pronunciation.
4. Sample sentences to practice Reading & Speaking :Sample sentences for each English Word are provided from the most prestigious international news websites, such as, BBC, NPR and FORBES. Every sentence also has online pronunciation, so you can practice both Reading & Speaking Skills.
5. Word of the Day & Quote of the Day : Learn new words & quotes every day Both can be refreshed up to five times daily.
6. Easy-to-use, Free & No Ads!: U-Dictionary has a new, clear and simple design. It is completely free of charge & ads.
7. Touch and Translate: Touch a word in the detailed meaning and get quick translation in English
8. Fast Search feature : You can search the words fast, with the auto complete and autocorrect features built in. You can also view recently searched words.
9. My Words : You can add important words to âMy Wordsâ to build your own vocabulary list.
10. English Article: U-Dictionary provides you lots of good articles about English learning, popular trends, and breaking news selected from the most trusted sources.
11. Synonyms: A Thesaurus of Synonyms included for every English word meaning in the WordNet English Dictionary, from Princeton University in US.
12. Web Definition: You can find all popular, new words or slangs in U-Dictionary's Web Definition!
We would love to hear more from you via Facebook and Gmail:
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UDictionary/