In this app you can find 3 different bootanimations and Android Nougat sounds and 54+ inedited navbars!
All the icons are vectors so this works on a wide variety of screen sizes!
- Android 6.x animation don't work
- Android 7.x you can only hide the animation
- OMS ROMs: Full support
- Custom (RRO) ROMs: "Legacy Mode" & Limited support *
- CM/LINEAGE Based ROMs: Limited support *
- Stock ROMs (RRO): "Legacy Mode" & Limited support *
- All icons are vector
- xhdpi, xxhdpi or xxxhdpi device, most things should work on lower densities too.
- Substratum: https://goo.gl/vzM6Pr
- No support granted for Slim Theme Engine!!!
You can choose different type of the same navbar.
Mb=Back and recents buttons marshmallow style
Nb= Back and recents buttons Nougat style
Little= Dimension of the Home button standard
Big= Dimension of the Home button like the dimension of Pixel navbar.
0) Install the navbar from PlayStore
1) Open Substratum Theme Engine
2) Do one slide down to update
3) Open N Navbar
4) Select the navbar you want
5) Choose your favorite navbar and click the fab in the right corner. (it appear with a scroll down see this video as a guide https://goo.gl/E1hYcs)
6) Then Reboot if you have Sub. Legacy otherwise it will do everything automatically. if it does, do a restart of systemUI
If you have a rom that support it but you can hide it now you can do that selecting the option that haide the animation. But if you have not a rom that have the animation you can't have the animated navigation bar.
1) Added png in the wallpaper section of the plugin to see the navbars without use the playstore to see images
2) I have put the legend in the changelog of the app. Click on the right button in the upper right corner with 3 lines to see the changelog with the legend.
N Navbar approximately 48+ Navbars. I will update constantly to add other navbars
See also the
version that have less navbars and features but it is free