Ring is a simple, minimal UCCW clock in two versions. The colour and clock format are editable, this widget shows the time, tempeture and battery %, the second version includes a battery circle instead of the crescent shape.
!!!! If you are getting the 'CT' problem when using the weather versions, I believe this is to do with UCCW itself. I *think* a quick fix is to refresh your weather provider. However, I'm not 100% this will work. !!!!
- Make sure you already have UCCW installed.
- Start placing a UCCW widget onto the home screen. I suggest 4x2.
- Proceed to select Ring from the list.
- Make sure you have hotspots disabled in UCCW, you can then edit.
- Double tap on the widget, this will take you into UCCW.
- Then simply change the colour (and hotspots, if using the hotspot versions) to what ever you want and exit back out.