The National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN is the exam utilized to allow nursing students to become Registered Nurses (RNs). The average NCLEX-RN exam lasts for 2.5 hours out of the allotted six hours. The RN exam covers topics such as safe and effective care, the nursing process, health promotion and maintenance, safety, psychosocial integrity, infection control, and care management.
Pocket Prep’s NCLEX-RN practice test app is a powerful exam simulator that allows you to create customized practice tests with detailed answer explanations for every question. View your results and exam history with just a few taps. Study anywhere, anytime without Internet connectivity.
The app utilizes the “spacing effect” to enhance your learning capability. You’ll space out your studying into shorter, more productive study sessions which allow your brain to retain more information. Simply tell the app how many questions you want to take, enable the timer, and filter exam content to create the perfect study experience.
• Two practice modes: Simulation and Study
• Automatic test saving and retrieval
• Detailed historic results analysis
• Optimized for phones & tablets
• In-app messaging to our experts
• Question of the Day
• Study reminders
• Exam day countdown
We take each exam and break it down into knowledge areas so that you can filter your study sessions based on your needs.
- Basic Care and Comfort
- Health Promotion and Maintenance
- Management of Care
- Pharmacological and Parental Therapies
- Physiological Adaption
- Psychosocial Integrity
- Reduction of Risk Potential
- Safety and Infection Control
Our team of writers and editors meticulously craft practice questions and detailed answer explanations with you in mind. Your success is our success. We’re dedicated to bringing you the best content that will help you achieve more. Our app is updated with the latest exam standards and is ready for 2018 testing.
- 30 free practice questions
- 30 free bonus questions through social media
- 14 days of free Question of the Day
- 825 total practice questions with Premium upgrade
- Priority email support
- The Premium upgrade is a one-time purchase and not a subscription!
Since 2011, Pocket Prep has been the leader in mobile test prep and has helped over five million students and professionals achieve more. You’re destined for success. Pocket Prep will help you get there.