Car scanning, diagnostic, monitoring and logbook tool: reads real-time and stored diagnostics parameters from ECU of OBD-II compliant cars.
Before purchasing please check the car and adapter compatibility with free version of
Requires ELM 327 or compatible adapter. Supported: OBD-II (Bluetooth, WiFi, Kiwi 3 (BLE), iCar 3 (BLE), Vinli); GPS-only and Demo modes. Read more at site
http://obd-car-doctor.com Limited functionality available w/o ELM 327 adapter possible only in GPS mode: Speed, Altitude
• real time parameters recording
• read & display multiple parameters
• recording parameters in background mode
• view recorded parameters traces
• GPS traces support
• upload to
• extended widgets: fuel economy, acceleration
• overlay to present economy data over any application screen
Works as fault code scanner: read Check Engine (MIL) state, details, related freeze frame data, find descriptions and clean stored diagnostic trouble codes (DTC). Store and share diagnostics data when looking for a professional service/repair assistance. Please note that app supports only parameters and ECU's specified with OBD-II standard, that is Engine and Emission systems.
Reads real-time engine and vehicle OBD2 parameters from car’s sensors: speed, rotation (rpm), coolant temperature, pressure, lambda and multiple other sensors data supported by your car. Supported chart drawing and analog/digital widgets presentation. Please note that exact list of exposed parameters depends on your car make/model/year.
Special mode for presenting and tracking car’s fuel economy/consumption. Allows to present both in-drive (instant and average MPG) as well as per trip, per day and other statistics. Please note, that feature available when appropriate economy parameters (MAF or MAP+IAT+RPM) supported in your car. For correct calculation you may need to enter proper Engine displacement (in cubic cm) and volumetric efficiency (in %, the default is 80).
• logbook notes: fueling, service records, car maintenance, diagnostics
• GPS parameters: speed, altitude
• register and upload data to web
• console mode: for advanced users, direct OBD2 and ELM327 commands sending
• use custom configurations for non-standard parameters and protocols
• Device & app history
There are reports on connection issues when using some cheap "clones" of ELM327 (mostly marked as v2.1)! Read more at our
You are always welcome @