Lines Dark Icons (pro version) are black outlined shapes of the most popular apps. Each black icon was hand crafted with simplicity in mind. the center of the outline is transparent, letting you show off your wallpaper beneath the icons. The line icons are xxxhdpi which means they're HD or high enough resolution to get cool looking lined icons on any device out there.
You may need a 3rd party launcher to apply the icon pack. If your stock launcher doesn't support icon packs, you can use apps like Awesome Icons or Unicon to change your icons without using a 3rd party launcher.
This is the pro version of the app. Get the free version here:
• 3,700+ hand crafted flat, clean & simple dark black flat HD Icons
• 200+ wallpapers included. Downloadable from the cloud. Browse and save the ones you want. All wallpapers shown are included!
• XXXHDPI high definition modern, outlined transparent icons included for super large HD screens. All Icons are 192x192. All black icons are 192x192
• 200+ modern scenic/landscape/Classical art wallpapers that show off the lined icons nicely
• Most of the flat black line icons are transparent letting each show the provided scenic/landscape backgrounds or to your own backgrounds.
• Contains over 3,700 different clean, flat and simple outlined black icons with many variations of default lined icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
• Wallpaper chooser comes installed
• Request more line icons via "Request" tab
• Clean, dark black icons work best with light wallpapers
• Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
• New icons added regularly
System widgets as well as editable KWGT widgets are included.
• Battery widgets
• Digital clock widgets
• Analog clock widget
• Weather widgets
• Nova Launcher (Recommended)
• ADW Launcher
• Yandex Launcher
• Action Launcher
• Apex Launcher
• Atom Launcher
• Aviate Launcher
• Evie Launcher
• Go Launcher
• Holo Launcher
• Inspire Launcher
• KK Launcher
• LG Home
• Lucid Launcher
• Next Launcher
• Nine Launcher
• Solo Launcher
• Smart Launcher
1. Open the app after installing
2. Navigate to "Apply" tab
3. Select your Launcher
1. Open Launcher settings by tapping + holding on an empty area of home screen
2. Select personalization options
3. Select icon pack