Nova launcher required with two pages.
Note: A similar launcher can be used if you know how to make klwp switch pages on touch, and open the app drawer.
The default page calls on the google maps api to show your current location, styled like PoGO's map. The portrait icon on the left is play/pause for music. The pokeball in the center opens a menu with weather, and shortcuts to: Phone, Messenger, Email, and PoGO. The white box on the right of the default screen opens up the second page with a favorite apps box where you can place a grid of your most used apps.
For more info on how to edit and make wallpapers in KLWP, visit http://www.reddit.com/r/kustom.
1. Install Nova launcher (or similar launcher), KLWP (WITH PRO KEY), and this app. NOTE: This app won't appear in your app drawer, to uninstall, do so from the Store listing page, or from Settings > Applications.
2. Create two blank pages in Nova launcher.
3. Turn off your dock in Nova launcher.
3b. Recommended settings: Grid at 8x4 with subgrid positioning on. Scroll effect set to card stack. Page indicator off. Infinite scroll off. Persistent search bar off.
4. Launch KLWP and allow it's requested permissions.
5. Open the menu and tap Load Preset. Go to the installed tab and find GO for KLWP in your team of choice.
6. Hit the save icon in the top right, and set KLWP as your wallpaper.
7. Add your apps to the second screen.
This app is an unofficial theme and in no way affiliated with Niantic or the Pokemon Company or Nintendo.
Feature graphic uses a mockup by Barin Doru Cristian.