The bug that is not working on some devices after upgrading the paid version has fixed.
Screen Recorder captures your phone screen at high frame rates into a high quality MP4 video with audio. You can also choose whether or not to include the voice. Use this screen recording application you can record you on the phone during the operation into a video. Then share to various video sites, we will be able to visually see the whole operation. For example: an application of operational processes, a perfect game concept. Record and share it via Screen Recorder.
1. Make sure your device has rootedï¼
2. Start the application and allow the root permissionï¼
3. Start the notification bar for recorder or open the shaking barï¼
4. Choose whether or not to include the voiceï¼
5. Click the recorder bar or shaking the phone for recorder startï¼
6. Click the recorder bar or shaking the phone for ecorder stopï¼
7. Composite videoï¼
8. View, play, rename, delete and share your recorded videos.
1. ROOT: need root permission;
2. System version: Android4.0 and above;
3. Memory: 1G and above;
4. CPU version: ARMv7 rev1 and above;
5. CPU: dual-core and above;
6. CPU frequency: 1024Mhz and above;
7. Screen: 480x800 and above.
- Shake to record screen start and stop;
- One touch operation for recording start and stop;
- choose whether or not to include the voice;
- A variety of sizes for users to choose, up to the original screen size;
- Share to facebookãtwitter youtube Etc. .