Record everything (default) – This setting records all calls except for contacts pre-selected to be ignored.
Ignore everything – This setting records no calls except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
Ignore contacts – This setting records all calls with people who are not contacts, except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
Record incoming calls
Record outgoing calls
- not miss any call.
- Record your calls automatically while calling.
- You can play back, or save your call to mp3 files on your
- Automatic call recorder
- Save your record and upload record to Google Driver easily
- Record outgoing call - record incoming calls
- Record all telephone conversations.
- Play audio recorded conversations.
- Delete recorded conversations.
- Blocking of the calls listed to the automatic removal.
- you can set automatically delete your records aftern 1 week, 2 week, etc...; only favorite records will not be deleted.
- Send calls to listed to email.
- Show confirmation dialog for saving the recorded call. Ask immediately after the call and set up in the options.
- White list
- Black list
- And much more ...
- Set source (Mic, voice call, a video camera)
- Record incoming call
- Record Outgoing call
- Different recording modes by number, contact, non-contact or just selected contacts
- Enable/Disable call recording
- Records all your phone calls
- Play recorded audio
- Delete recorded items
- Marking recordings as important
- Multi select, delete, send
- Displaying contact name and photo
- Excluded numbers
- Set password to protect privacy
- Lots of recording formats
- Set source (Mic, Voice call, camcorder)
- Share recorded items
- White list
- And many more...
- Skype, FaceBooks...
Some phones do not support call recording properly. This is due to capabilities of different chipset/CPU or Android version each brand/model have.
We are not lawyers.
Recording calls without letting your caller know may not be legal in some countries, or states.