Assistive Touch allows you use your phone if you have difficulty touching the screen or if you require an adaptive accessory.
- Virtual Home button, easy touch to lock screen and open recent task
- Virtual Volume button, quick touch to change volume and change sound mode
- Virtual Back button
- Clean ram, boost speed, one tap ram booster.
- Easy touch to open your favorite application
- Go to all setting very quick with a touch
- Gesture Setting for Floating Button (One tap, double tap, long press)
- Capture Screenshot (5.0 and up)
- Power popup (5.0 and up)
- Open Notification
- Location (GPS)
- Ring mode (Normal mode, Vibrate mode, Silent mode)
- Screen rotation
- Volume up & down
- Airplane mode
- Flashlight Bright
Frequently asked questions:
- If you use lock screen function, it require turn on Device Administration so If you want to uninstall this Assistive Touch, please open app and go to setting, click on "Deactivate and Uninstall" item.
- Screenshot Capture only available on Android 5.0 or higher.