When a charger is connected to a phone Battery Life Doctor - Ampere Meter charger will inform you that how much mAH charging current is being received and battery information to track its condition and temperature. Battery Life Doctor - Ampere Meter can prevent you from using bad and malfunction Charger. It also informs that how many mAH Charging current mobile phones take when connected with USB cable or chargers (AC/wireless). This application will let you Fast Charge your mobile device using the proper charger.
- Notification with Voltage information
- Alerts on device for different battery levels
- Widget for quick look on Flowing Current (Ampere).
Battery Life Doctor - Ampere Meter notifies you when your battery is fully charged or low on battery or hotter than provided temperature in Alert Settings (Default is 60 Degree Centigrade). You can also select battery level and many customization.
Battery Life Doctor - Ampere Meter measures current most accurately and also calculates the Charging time and Volt. However, it is only good to evaluate that which Charger is most suitable for your device.
The current of charger in mA depends on many things:
- Chargers (USB/AC Adapter/Wireless)
- USB Cable
- Activated GPS
- Phone Type
- Currently Running Tasks
- Device Display brightness
- WiFi State
- Cellular 3G, 4G or 5G States.
Battery Life Doctor - Ampere Meter currently works on Android 4.0.3+ devices. There are devices which lacks an appropriate measurement chip (or the interface) thus they are not supported at all.
Battery Life Doctor - Ampere Meter is very light itself and super app. Design is simple so that consumes very little Battery.
Battery Life Doctor - Ampere Meter also gives the important information about phone. Following is the list of some indicators available in application.
- Battery information
- Battery Charging Level
- Battery Health
- Battery Technology
- Plug Type
- Battery status
- Battery Usage
- Remaining level of charging in Battery
- Model of phone
- Build ID of phone
- Version of android system
- API Level
Some mobile don't have sensor or chip which helps in measuring the flow of charging current in mA so Battery Life Doctor - Ampere Meter only estimates flow of current on the basis of charging source whether by USB cable, Wireless or AC adapter.
Battery Life Doctor - Ampere Meter also notifies with certain types of alert.
- Notify you when the battery is full
- Notify you when the battery is low
- Notify you when the battery is hot or on high temperature
Compatible Devices with Battery Life Doctor - Ampere Meter are:-
- Works great at LG devices
- HTC M9, HTC One M10, HTC One M8,HTC 10 , Pixel
- Samsung galaxy S4, galaxy S5, galaxy S6, galaxy S7, galaxy S8, galaxy S9
- Most Galaxy Note 4 & Note 3 models
- International Samsung Galaxy SIII (GT-I9300 & FT-I9305)
- South Korean Samsung Galaxy SIII (SHV-E210K/L/S)
- Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 6P
- Moto G ,Sony XZ, LG V20, Oppo F1s
Battery Life Doctor - Ampere Meter is not meant to be mA accurate. It is only good for evaluate which Charger/USB cable combo is working the best for you on the same device. Thus the Fast charging can be achieve using the available information.
LiPo batteries don't draw the maximum for the full time it takes to charge the phone. If your battery is charged almost full then the charging current will be much less as by lower battery levels.
- A graph explaining LiPo charge stages:
- Dave's (EEVBlog) LiPo Charging Tutorial: http://youtu.be/A6mKd5_-abk
Battery Life Doctor - Ampere Meter is application free. Setup and enjoy!.
If you like this app don't forget rate it or give review. They are appreciate for me. Thank you so much.