- Whether you want your inbox Sms or e-mail automatically read while driving
- Or prevent your phone from ringing or log onto a network when battery is about to die
- What if your phone is so smart to save in Dropbox your holiday's pictures
No matter what need to be done, from wifi to facebook posts, gps to Gmail and photo – there is Atooma to automate it all.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- You can set up conditional events (IF) that automatically trigger simple actions (DO), based on things like time of day, location, your favorite apps, email, battery levels, movement sensors and much more.
- You can share your Atooma within the Wall and download Atooma from other users, for free!
- Manage your Atooma inside the App
◆ Conditions available (IF)
√ Google Calendar Events
√ Weather: tomorrow's forecast, temperature
√ Box: file added/deleted, directory added/deleted, storage space level
√ Tag NFC: only for NFC enabled devices
√ Standby: ON/OFF
√ Instagram: New Photo/New Like
√ Shake: horizontal or vertical movement
√ Ambient Light sensor: light/dark
√ Headphone: plugged/unplugged
√ WIFI: ON/OFF/Connected/Disconnected
√ Dropbox: file added/deleted, directory added/deleted, storage space level